1. All Bowers Bowling Tour events will be sanctioned with the United States Bowling Congress and all participants must be USBC members in good standing. All participants must adhere to the rules and guidelines laid forth in the USBC rule book.
2. Youth bowlers can bowl BBT events as long as they sign the rule 400 waiver. All of their winnings will be submitted to SMART.
3. DRESS CODE: Polo or Mock neck shirt. Slacks or comparable shorts. NO GYM SHORTS. Women can wear slacks, dress shorts, skorts or skirts.
4. Tournament staff has the right to refuse entry of any bowler for any reason.
5. Tournament staff has the right to review and/or change all rules in regards to the BBT events at any time.
6. One re-rack will be allowed per game. Additional re-racks will be at the discretion of a Tournament Official.
7. Checks are only accepted for prepaid entries. Cash only on-site for walk-ins. Please make checks payable to "Bowers Bowling Tour".
8. Refunds will be given to prepaid participants who notify tournament staff before the event begins why they won't be able to bowl. If the tournament staff does not hear from participant before practice begins, no refund will be given. We understand sometimes there are special circumstances that are out of the hands of the participant and tournament staff will deal with these on a case by case basis.
9. Protest of errors made in scoring or calculation must be made in writing to the tournament staff within 24 hours after the event has ended.
10. For the sake of time, lane courtesy will be one lane only.
11. No one other than tournament staff and participants are allowed in the bowlers area during BBT events.